MILWAUKEE— Mayor Tom Barrett announces first round of cabinet appointments and reappointments for City of Milwaukee leadership positions. Appointments are subject to Common Council confirmation.
Claire Woodall-Vogg has been appointed as Executive Director of the Election Commission. She currently serves as the Commission’s Business Systems Administrator where her duties include: conducting staff database training, managing and analyzing voter data and maintaining quality control standards.
Woodall-Vogg holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and received her Certified Public Manager Accreditation through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
In addition, the following individuals have been reappointed in their current positions:
· Jeff Polenske, Commissioner, Department of Public Works
· Samir Amin, City Engineer, Department of Public Works
· Maria Monteagudo, Director, Department of Employee Relations
· Steve Mahan, Director, Community Development Grants Administration
· Rhonda Kelsey, Director, Purchasing Division
· Karen Dettmer, Superintendent, Milwaukee Water Works
Mayor Barrett will be releasing his appointments for the remaining cabinet positions in the coming weeks.